I’m new to this whole blogging business and was surprised to find that I’d been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Rainbow Junkie. Thank you, I appreciate the gesture and in turn, would like to pay it forward.
The rules of the award are to:
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award on your post
- Thank the person who nominated you in your award post and share a link back to their blog
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for the award (and let them know you have nominated them)
- Share 7 things about yourself
For those I nominate, there’s a bit of effort involved so I understand if you aren’t able to accept the award. Please take it as acknowledgement that your blog brings me joy and I thank you for the effort you put into it.
My Versatile Blogger nominees
Atsuko & Joe – Japan, travel, music, art and design
Hello Miss Ong – Cooking, crafts and “self certified food enthusiast” 🙂
Natalia Maks – Travel, photography
PonPeKo by Yang – Mouth watering food for the hungry tummy
Pretty Lady Baby by Kerrie – Lovely quilter
See the Magic Word by Zee – Amazing illustrator
As mentioned, I’m still new to the blog world so I’ve only got a handful of blogs I follow, some of which have already received this award so to avoid doubling up, I’ve left them out.
Seven things about me.
- I am a practical person who enjoys working with my hands
- I have two oranda goldfish, Roku and Ozai (named after characters of the fire element from Avatar: The Last Airbender).
- I love drinking tea (especially chrysanthemum).
- I love the smell of jasmine.
- I was born in China and raised in New Zealand.
- I come from a family of six kids (ahh the joys of being a middle child.. o_O;).
- I am super good at procrastinating.
Coming up with those seven things really made me think! I got stuck at four.. If only it were a montage of images to describe ourselves…